So, you made it. Congratulations! This is the previous version: CharRon 4.4. I can see a big difference in you. But, I have done several impressive things since We moved to Grass Valley:
- I worked on my musicianship skills with drums and piano.
- I actually did comedy on stage.
- I am the Vice-president of Sacramento Poetry Center.
- I reconnected with my family and friends.
- I engineered a show at the Capitol building of California.
- I took a dump on the Capitol building.
- I spent a lot of time in Brutte County.
- I have been to the city of Paradise.
- I Deejayed shows during the pandemic.
- I Deejayed a Radio show.
- I am a podcast producer.
- I co-host on another podcast.
- A Serious Production reports an increase in profits.
- I did a Keynote presentation to educate children about Poetry using Hip-hop and got paid for it.
- I was a paid Lab Technician for Durham School.
I still smile when I think about what I have accomplished in 2021. Can you believe it? I am impressed.
There were a few failures: Mulitiple affairs ended and almost ended a great relationship but terminated friendships with wonderful women. Plus, it opened a lot of issues that I haven’t concluded. No savings while on unemployment. So, the bank accounts are somewhat bare, Sorry. The pandemic was a wake-up call. So, wake up! This is your time. You are better now but it still bothers us.
CharRon, You are a powerful individual who is bound for greatness. But, you have to believe it like mom believe in God. You are doing something that most people don’t do. So, evolve with it . Let the pandemic be your turning point. You are CharRon 4.5. So, here is a 2022 Task List:
- Create, record, and distribute a song
- Get on the radio again.
- Evolve in your business
- Be involved in your relationship with Bec.
- Help Sacramento Poetry Center get back into the poetry community.
- Be more involved in your kids lives
- Play keys and drums on stage.
- More exercise
- Work on your credit.
- Get a van or SUV.
- Stress less
- Make a ruckus.
So, what will 2022 be like? Your guess is as good as mine. But that is the joy and fear of the unknown. You have the power to change our future with family and fortune. Time is a commodity that we take for granted. So, do that. The business is our baby. A Serious Production is going to become a powerhouse. You just need to understand the business and it will grow with you.
Bec want to understand you but you have to let her in. She is in a fragile state and these past discretion have put her on the fence. So you have to reassure her. She has done a lot in relationships. So you need to be honest because she deserves that.
Understand. you are suppose to win and learn. So, let’s do that. Here are the keys. Happy 45th birthday, CharRon. As, CharRon 3.9 said “it is your time to shine.” Let’s makes that happen.